If you hadn't guessed already from the massive letters on top of this page, my name is Ellie Firestone. I'm a young writer – under eighteen – and I've been writing since I could physically hold a pen.
I came up with the Super Sporty series when I was seven. It has undergone a lot of changes since then, but the core ideas are products of my childish imagination. That's why they're so, ahem, unusual.
On the non-writing side of things, I love to swim, ride horses, and (duh) read.
Some random facts about me:
- I'm half English and half American.
- My favorite word is “hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia”, because it means a fear of long words and I find that very funny.
- I can juggle.
- I'm homeschooled.
- My favorite book is Divergent by Veronica Roth (I've read it three times and it never fails to thrill me).
- My favorite movie is Inception. Dreams and gadgets and mind-bending sci-fi concepts? Yes PLEASE.
- I have two English Toy Terriers, named Bonnie and Banksy. And they're insanely cute.
You can find me on social media at all of these places:
You can also visit my Amazon author page, or drop me an email.
Alternatively, there's a contact form at the bottom of this page.
When you find me on social media, you might see me using this profile picture:
"Imagination is the eye of the soul."
-- Joseph Joubert